- State filing along with an appointment of Registered Agent required (we can help you with this!)
- State filing fees vary and we are glad to provide you a quote
- Contributions may be made using partners along with opportunity to add additional partners
- Partners themselves are not held accountable for the debts obtained by the LLP
- Every partner involved has the right to manage the business
- Possible, reference partnership agreement
- Pass-through Income/Loss
- No tax via entity level, partnership tax return filing is required
When your dreams of starting a business meet reality, the process of forming an entity can be daunting. Many individuals do not know where to start or how to keep compliant over the life of your business. CORPSMART™ works with businesses both large and small throughout the world to help individuals form their entities, research business licensing needs, file annual reports, maintain a Registered Agent, and even obtain funding. Visit our website or contact us today for a no-obligation discussion about your business goals.
Contact CORPSMART™ at 800-737-8009, www.corp-smart.com or [email protected].