- State filing along with an appointment of Registered Agent required (we can help you with this!)
- State filing fees vary and we are glad to provide you a quote
- Review your operating agreement to ensure that selling equity is authorized
- Members are not held accountable for the debts obtained by the LLC
- Members or managers who are elected by other members are involved with management
- Possible, depends on the agreement restrictions upon operation
- Not taxed via entity level unless the election to be taxed as a corporation was made
- LLC tax return filing required
- Pass through Income/Loss
When your dreams of starting a business meet reality, the process of forming an entity can be daunting. Many individuals do not know where to start or how to keep compliant over the life of your business. CORPSMART™ works with businesses both large and small throughout the world to help individuals form their entities, research business licensing needs, file annual reports, maintain a Registered Agent, and even obtain funding. Visit our website or contact us today for a no-obligation discussion about your business goals.
Contact CORPSMART™ at 800-737-8009, www.corp-smart.com or [email protected].